Thursday, March 6, 2014

Wordpress Site

For this assignment , we were tasked with creating a multiple page website through the content management system, Wordpress.com. There are a lot of menus on wordpress and each menu has quite a few options. Once I had created the 4 pages and let wordpress link them to each other, I added in my pictures, videos, and artwork. This assignment wasn't a very technical or time consuming but overall the result looks pretty good. The requirements for the assignment stated that we had to turn off the sidebars completely by removing each section. Meta was the only section that cannot be removed completely. Another thing I enjoyed was looking at all of the various themes available but most of the really professional ones had a price tag. I think I nailed the technical aspects of this assignment and hope to do well.


My wordpress webpage can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment