Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Card Dance

Card Dance is an interesting effect in After Effects. For this project, I created a 3x3 grid in Photoshop and created 9 sections of equal dimensions. I used a fixed sized selection to grab parts of images from my Advanced Photoshop class and put them on the grid. I created a gradient in photoshop and imported it into its own composition in After Effects. The gradient's composition was then animated to rotate 360 degrees over a 10 second period. I created a second composition and imported the 3x3 grid image. Then I applied Card Dance to the 3x3 grid composition and set the gradient to control how the the card dance would split the grid to add extra animation. I exported it and ran it through Adobe Premiere Pro to add some music and export as a smaller file size. Overall, I think this project was pretty easy to accomplish and I hope to do well on it. I was trying to get this project to be a preview of my Adv. Photoshop classwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment