Thursday, January 9, 2014

With this project I was trying to use a picture of my dragon painting from a previous painting class. I really wanted to make the dragon have some level of activity and therefore gave him some flames and smoke. The water adds a nice touch to this video and the still image as well. In creating this project I had to take a picture of the dragon painting and use photoshop to remove all backgrounds. I took the painting and added multiple layers to create space for the water, fire and smoke. After those elements were painted onto their own layers in Photoshop, I saved and opened the .PSD document into Adobe Flash. I converted the Photoshop layers into Flash layers and then created an additional layer for each of the painted elements. I used masking in flash to create the animated look of each element. I also used a motion tween for the smokes movement instead of masking. I then exported the project from Flash and imported it into Premiere Pro to add the music and intro. Overall I am very happy about how this project turned out and I really enjoy the still image featured in my previous post.

No comments:

Post a Comment