Wednesday, January 8, 2014



Dragon art thumbnail. Taken from DDSGN220 video.
Hello, my name is David Lovell and I have a background in digital design and graphic design. My strengths include the use of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro. I also have training with Newtek Lightwave for 3D modeling, texturing and animation.  I am nearing the completion of my Digital Design degree from Pierce College with a 4.0 grade point average and have expanded my artistic prowess extensively while attending Peirce College.  I am highly motivated to involve myself in graphic design or video based projects and offer a unique artistic viewpoint to further push the boundaries of any projects that I contribute to. I strive to showcase my skills in the best way possible for all parties involved and give a unique feel and vision to artistic works whether personal or professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment