Thursday, January 30, 2014

3D popup photo gallery.

For this 3D popup assignment, I really wanted to use a bunch of pictures that have my daughter in them. I used is as a platform to create something wonderful that shows the growth of my little girl. I really enjoy how the video turned out and plan on doing similar projects with different subject matters in the future. I took each photograph and placed it into three-dimensional space using Adobe After Effects. Once all of the pictures were positioned, I used a 3-d camera rig to animate through all of the pictures. The final project turned out almost as good as I hoped. There is always room for some improvement.Click the image to be redirected to the video. (Youtube link)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b94-LIVINUY

No comments:

Post a Comment